Support our work in 2019
Your help means we can support more LGBTI activists across Europe and Central Asia in 2019.
Take a look back at 2018. Populism. Political complacency. Rollback on democracy. But also resilience, solidarity and mobilisation. The 'Year in Review' film prepared for our Annual Conference tells the full story.
At ILGA-Europe we have strengthened the movement’s capacity throughout the year. Read more details in our activity report.
- We awarded 86 grants to LGBTI groups across the region.
- We financially supported 10 in-country campaigns through our Creating Opportunities programme, and provided strategic support to even more.
- 200 activists participated in study visits, trainings and strategising meetings organised by ILGA-Europe both in Brussels and across Europe.
- We reached 534 activists with webinars on strategic communications, helping frame messages to change hearts and minds.
- 89 activists joined our first ever webinar series on fundraising, and even more were reached by disseminating the video recordings, helping build stronger and more sustainable organisations.
- We awarded a full or partial scholarship to 73 activists to attend our annual conference.
Can you help us do even more in 2019? A regular donation helps us to better plan our work and provide ongoing support to LGBTI activists. Set up a regular donation of any amount today and be part of strengthening the European LGBTI movement.
You can donate once today, or set up a regular donation safely and securely on our website.
Thank you for your support, and we wish you a happy and peaceful 2019.
For more information on our fundraising activities, please contact Anna Shepherd, Fundraising Manager.