3rd Conference Mailing
With only three weeks to go we are all getting ready for ILGA-Europe’s 20th Anniversary Conference in Cyprus. This year’s programme will offer more diversity than ever before: featuring over 40 workshops, various diversity spaces, consultation opportunities and plenty of space for self-organising. On top of that, the Cypriots are working night and day to make sure that the conference will also contain a lot of fun elements.
We are now sending you various documents pertaining to the third conference mailing, as well as a preliminary conference agenda and participants list.
This Third Conference Mailing includes the following documents:
- Final Agenda of the Annual General Meeting
- Last proposal from the Board
- Guide to Elections
- Details of elections and nominations for ILGA-Europe and ILGA Boards
- Bids for hosting the 2018 conference
- Report from the Executive Board
- Report from European representatives to the ILGA Board
- Delegation and Proxy Form
In addition, you can download here:
Please carefully read all materials, including information about the elections taking place at the conference, as well as explanations on other elements that relate to the statutory parts of the conference.
An e-mail with further practical information will be send to you in the week ahead of the conference.
We are looking forward to see all of you soon in Nicosia.