We are proud to confirm the following keynote speakers...Download full biographies and read more about the speakers here.
Panel 1 - LGBTI Politics Panel Debate
- Anna Grodzka, newly elected and the first openly trans Member of Polish Parliament, president of Trans-Fuzja, trans rights organisation in Poland
- Robert Biedroń, newly elected and the first openly gay Member of Polish Parliament, president of Campaign Against Homophobia, leading Polish LGBT rights organisation
- Robin Brand, deputy executive director at the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund and Leadership Institute.
Panel 2 - Traditional Values and Human Rights Panel
- Emma Bonino, Vice President and Member of the Italian Senate, formerly European Commissioner for Health & Consumer Protection and Member of the European Parliament.
- George Tugushi, Georgian Ombudsman
Panel 3 - LGBTI History Panel
- Jeffrey Dudgeon, won the landmark Dudgeon vs UK case at the European Court of Human Rights in 1981. The judgment led to decriminalisation of consenting same-sex sexual acts to Europe.
- Joke Swiebel, former Member of the European Parliament for the Dutch Labour Party and Chair of the EP Intergroup on LGBT Rights.
- Angelo Pezzana, founder of the first Italian gay liberation movement “Fuori!”